Ethical Spectacle Mission Statement
My goal in publishing The Ethical Spectacle is to
shine a lantern on the intersection at which ethics, law and politics
meet (or collide) in our civilization, particularly that
part of it known as the United States of America.
- Stating the obvious if no-one else has, or if the
obvious is not getting enough attention.
- Exposing and calling for the elimination of all double standards.
- Examining what commonly used words and phrases really mean,
as contrasted to what they appear to mean.
- Promoting freedom of speech, compassion, fairness and humility
as the fundamental building blocks of private and public life.
- Never forgetting that law is no substitute for morality, that
a major part of moral standards cannot be enforced by laws,
that all problems are best solved upstream, and that all rivers
begin in the human heart.